Monday, March 30, 2015

HOME Sweet Homestead

The last couple of weeks have been filled with organization, particularly in our shop! 
Tools have been organized...
 
 toys have been organized...
 and wires have been organized. 
With that organization, we now have electricity in the shop! 
Bryan worked so hard and diligently to make this happen. We have LIGHTS and we can use power tools without running a very long extension cord from the house to the shop.
 Inside the house, I have been adding a few things to the walls. 
(This is actually wrapping paper, but I think it is very beautiful art.)
 I also spotted a simply, splendid chair the other day at a local consignment store. 
It's now in our living room and I absolutely adore it.

1 comment:

  1. I also found a small blue chair at a thrift store. It was a few months ago and only $10!

    ReplyDelete