Thursday, May 14, 2015

{Gratitude} Lately

The other day, at a gas station of all places, tears streamed down my face because I was so overwhelmed with gratitude. This life, these moments are unbelievably amazing. 
Lately I've been grateful for...
evenings crossing old bridges with friends
 
 mornings sipping nettle tea from a thrift store mug that reminds me of home
 small town soda fountains and Coca-Cola floats
  great big hugs from a little bitty boy
 parade watching and gluten free sweet treats
 
 afternoons exploring creeks
 the bravery it took to be able to kill my first snake
the beauty of a tulip
 and the many attempts that were made by friends to unlock a car
and for the husband that always comes to the rescue with a key.
 

Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

No comments:

Post a Comment